Who We Are?
Eurasian Hematology Oncology Grup is a non-profit organization established to build a bridge in the field of hematology and oncology between America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
The main core of this formation is the HSA ( Hematology Specialist Association) , but the goal is to transform EHOG into an international society in the future.
We believe that EHOG will fill a gap in these regions not only in a scientific way but also culturally. Our main objective is to bring together scientists from different countries, to know each other and to start joint projects and studies in the future.
What Do We do?
· Organizing congresses, symposiums, working groups to facilitate cooperation and meeting among regional physicians.
· To ensure the integration of the countries of the region into the international system and to ensure that these countries are active partners.
· Bringing the best scientists together with the regional physicians to ensure that the innovations are transferred first hand
· Ensuring that the countries of the region come together to get to know each other and start joint projects.
· To provide the education and training of young scientists and speakers
· Providing common standards for regional countries by sharing their own experiences.
· To provide training for health professionals.