Selected abstracts will be presented in the oral presentaion sessions and they will be published at Leukemia Research Journal
Abstracts can only be submitted via online abstract submission form. Authors can submit maximum 3 abstracts. We kindly request you to fill in the necessary information in the form with the following guidelin
BEST SELECTED ORAL PRESENTATIONS
Best Abstract Presentation (Eliezer Rachmilewitz Prize) - Adult Hematology
Best Abstract Presentation (Francesco Lo Coco Prize) - Adult Hematology
Best Abstract Presentation (Ekrem Muftuoglu Prize) - Oncology
Best Abstract Presentation (Atilla Yalcin Prize) - Transplant
Best Abstract Presentation (Gulersu Irken Prize) - Pediatric Hematology
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
- The Abstracts should be written in English.
- The presentation title should be written in uppercase, in size 12 bold font.
- The presentation abstracts should be no more than 500 words.
- The names and surnames of the authors should be fully spelled out and the name of person that will present the presentation should be selected. The surnames of the authors should be written in uppercase.
- Projectors are available for use during oral presentations. The presenters are required to show the material they plan to present to the technician one day before the presentation.
- E-posters must be uploaded through EHOC e-poster submission system once the accaptance letters are received.
- E-posters must be in VERTICAL format, max 2 slides per poster.
- The upper part of the poster should be separated as presentation title, author names and affiliations.
- Posters font size must be readable within 2 meters.
Abstract Submission Deadline : 28 July 2019 / 23:59 (local time)Abstract submission deadline has been extended until August 9th, 2019 (23:59 Local Time)
Early Registration Deadline:
18 August 2019 / 23:59 (local time)30 August 2019 / 23:59 (local time)
- Congress Dates: 08 - 11 October 2019